Wednesday, March 27, 2019

CCR Question 1

My magazine has a lot of different conventions. The bold orange and black color stands out and is also our school colors. Our group looked at a lot of sports illustrated and ESPN magazines to pull from. Our magazine being a school sports magazine we looked towards them to see what they do. I also have my cover photo of one of our best players this year. He took a swing at the ball and I got him posing looking after the ball. My table of contents has a orange line through the middle to split the page but also again represent our school colors. I have the important sections of the magazine on the table of contents just to give a brief overview of what is on those pages. I have our branding on every single page which is Sailor Seasonal. This represents the social groups of all athletes around our school and fans around Sarasota of all these sports throughout the year. We separated our magazine by seasons and in our school quarterly.

No comments:

Post a Comment